The Project Manager is in charge of implementing new RiteTrack projects for our customers as well as being the point person for new and existing customers. Handel’s Project Managers are responsible for all aspects of a project from point of sale through its end of life. This position requires excellent communication skills and good technical skills. Tasks that the Project Manager will perform on a regular basis include:
• Communicating with our customers via e-mail, phone, and in-person.
• Creating and maintaining communication channels between large numbers of significantly diverse stakeholders with highly variable technical and professional backgrounds.
• Managing all internal and external communication related to implementing and maintaining RiteTrack.
• Creating project plans, design documents, change orders, data migration plans, process flows, and technical designs.
• Managing customer expectations as well as cost, scope, and time limitations.
• Assisting with technical aspects of the projects including: SSRS report design, initial system setup and deployment, data integrations and migrations, and other customization.
• Training customers on using enterprise-level software.
• Providing on-going technical and training support.
The Project Manager will be traveling nationally in the US as they work with our clients. Handel serves diverse clientele in the Juvenile Justice and Tribal Government sectors. Project Managers work with all of Handel’s products and need to be able to quickly learn and assimilate information and communicate clearly and effectively between project stakeholders in many different fields. This position is based out of our office in Laramie, Wyoming.
• College Degree (Business or Technical Degree Preferred)
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good Technical Skills
• Great Organizational Skills
• Excellent Writing Skills
• Experience with Project Management
• Ability to Work in Cross-Departmental Teams
• Ability to Multitask and Lead Multiple Projects Simultaneously
• Experience with SQL and general knowledge of relational databases
• Experience with enterprise-level software applications
• Experience with SSRS
• Experience with Microsoft Visio and Project
• Understanding of system integrations and data conversions (ETL)
• Experience with web development and understanding of software usability and GUI design
• Competitive salary depending upon experience
• Excellent health insurance
• Tons of other great perks
About Handel IT
Handel IT is the developer of the RiteTrack social services software solution used by tribal, county, and state government. The Handel team consists of some of the best and brightest software engineers and project managers in the industry. Matched with over 15 years experience in juvenile justice and tribal government, the Handel team truly understands the technology needs of its customers. Handel strives to make solutions that allow its customers to spend less time doing data entry, and more time serving clients. Ultimately this has lead to better outcomes for the clients obtaining services, while at the same time giving customers better tools and better outcome measurements.
For additional information, please visit www.handelit.com
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org