Handel IT SQL Server Reporting Services Part-Time Report Developer
We have a part-time opening for a SQL Server Reporting Services report (SSRS) developer. This job is perfect for students who want to gain work experience while going to school. We require a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week. The successful candidate is somebody who is passionate about turning data into visual information that helps our customers inform better decisions.
- Works directly with Handel project manager to develop and implement SSRS reports for Handel’s customers.
- Works with existing SSRS reports to further develop the overall appearance/design of reports
- Develops database queries to data-mine existing customer database schemas
- Experience working with Microsoft Reporting Tools
- Transact SQL experience
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Graphic design experience
$10.00-12.00 per hour depending upon experience.
About Handel IT
Handel IT is the developer of the RiteTrack social services software solution used by tribal, county, and state government. The Handel team consists of some of the best and brightest software engineers and project managers in the industry. Matched with over 15 years experience in juvenile justice and tribal government, the Handel team truly understands the technology needs of its customers. Handel strives to make solutions that allow its customers to spend less time doing data entry, and more time serving clients. Ultimately this has lead to better outcomes for the clients obtaining services, while at the same time giving customers better tools and better outcome measurements.
For additional information, please visit www.handelit.com
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org