Handel’s Vice President of Sales was selected to speak at this year’s National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA) 35th Annual Protecting Our Children National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. Casey Bader will present to conference attendees on “Promoting Your Program—Marketing for Tribal Social Services.”
The presentation will focus on principles of marketing and applying those principles to tribal social services, avenues for promoting services, identifying the appropriate audience, evaluating promotion efforts, and creating a marketing plan for promoting services.
This year’s NICWA Conference workshop will explore how a common business tactic can be applied to highlight tribal social services for members, clients, volunteers, and funding sources and nonprofits. Participants will have the opportunity to develop a marketing template that they can take back and adjust to fit their Tribe’s needs.
- 2016 National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference (NINAETC)
- 2013, 2014, and 2015 NICWA’s National American Indian Conferences on Child Abuse and Neglect
- 2015 National Tribal Child Support Association Conference (NTCSA)
- 2012 and 2013 United South and Eastern Tribes (USET) Annual Meetings
- 2012 and 2013 TribalNet Conferences
- 2013 Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians (ATNI) Convention
Casey has over 15 years of experience identifying barriers to evaluating and implementing complex software solutions for social service organizations. Past conference workshop topics have included engaging membership through technology, the White Earth Nation WE CARE service delivery model, and best practices for enterprise-wide software implementations.
Looking for a speaker on topics of Tribes and technology? Casey is available to present at conferences or trainings on a wide variety of topics including enterprise-wide software implementations, systems-of-care, case management models, and integrating data, among others.