Handel’s Vice President of Sales was selected to speak at the National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA) 36th Annual Protecting Our Children National American Indian Conference on Child Abuse and Neglect. This marks the fifth time Casey Bader was chosen to facilitate workshops at NICWA’s annual conference.
His session, “Stop! Hey, What’s that Sound? Everybody Look What’s Going Down,” will examine how to effectively share information about tribal social service programs. Many Tribes have invested in programs to improve services and outcomes, and during this session attendees will see how to get that message out to clients and members after the internal work has been completed. He will highlight principles of marketing and how to apply those principles to Indian Child Welfare, Protective Services, and Foster Care Programs.
Casey Bader has presented at numerous conferences previously including:
- 2017, 2015, 2014, and 2013 NICWA’s National American Indian Conferences on Child Abuse and Neglect
- 2017 and 2016 National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference (NINAETC)
- 2017 WIOA Employment and Training Conference
- 2015 National Tribal Child Support Association Conference
- 2013 and 2012 United South and Eastern Tribes (USET) Annual Meetings
- 2013 and 2012 TribalNet Conferences
- 2013 Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians (ATNI) Convention
Casey has over 15 years of experience identifying barriers to evaluating and implementing complex software solutions for social service organizations. Past conference workshop topics have included engaging membership through technology, the White Earth Nation WE CARE service delivery model, and best practices for enterprise-wide software implementations.
Looking for a speaker on topics of Tribes and technology? Casey is available to present at conferences or trainings on a wide variety of topics including program and data integration, enterprise-wide software implementations, systems-of-care, case management models, social services marketing, and digital security and compliance, among others.